Monday, January 19, 2009

A note on language

I will post in English as much as possible on this blog.

However, I am Norwegian, and do sometimes write in Norwegian - and the members of my writers' group, who have written some great nanotales that I hope to include here - all write in Norwegian ... so some material in my own language will be included. With translations, though, where that is possible.

I also hope to get contributions for this blog from others, and if I do, then all languages, really, will be acceptable. So if you read this, please keep in mind that while English is without question the lingua franca of our day & age, not everyone is comfortable writing in English when expressing themselves in prose.

Any questions about translations or anything to do with language, please post a comment with your question on the relevant post. :-)

No comments: